For over 20 years, we have provided expert ISO education and training to work groups all over North America. Check below for full details on courses on:
- The Effective Internal Auditor (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and/or ISO 45001 (formerly OHSAS 18001)
- Easy ISO 9001:2015 Transition
The Effective Internal Auditor
These courses are for individuals and work groups who wish to qualify to internally audit management systems compliant with the requirements of
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001 (formerly OHSAS 18001:2007)
Course content complies with the guidance of ISO 19011. Students successfully completing course requirements receive a course completion certificate.
Course style: Primarily workshop. Lecture, case studies, interactive team exercises.
- Pre-requisites: Each student must bring his/her own copy of the relevant Standard(s) to class. (All other course literature is provided.)
- Taught at: Client site.
- Class size: Up to 12.
- Duration - Single Standard (ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 or ISO 45001): 2 days
- Duration - Multiple Standards (Integrated ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001): 3.5 days
Download course outlines here:
- ISO 9001 (quality management)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management)
- ISO 45001 (formerly OHSAS 18001) (health/safety management)
- Integrated quality / environmental / health-safety
Easy ISO 9001:2015 transition: an overview
ISO 9001:2008 will transition permanently to ISO 9001:2015 by September, 2018. This 6-hour (1 day) course, drawn from Kantner & Company's 20+ years of ISO system implementation experience, walks your management team through the changes in the Standard and provides hands-on help with getting the job done right the first time, minimizing time, effort, and bureaucracy.
Learn the steps needed to transition your well implemented ISO 9001:2008 system, ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, prepare documentation, train your people, and get ready for successful re-registration audit.
Each student is provided with his/her own copy of Kantner & Company's exclusive ISO 9001:2015 Transition Guide.
- Course style: Lecture, case studies, discussion.
- Pre-requisites: Each student must bring to class his/her own copy of ISO 9001:2015.
- Class size: Up to 8.
- Duration: 1 day.
- Plus: Free copy of Kantner & Company's exclusive ISO 9001:2015 Transition Guide.